Ingredients for Fried Calamari
- 1 / 2 pounds squid, clean the skin and cut into a big ring shape.
- 1 / 2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 / 2 tbsp salt
- 1 / 2 tbsp pepper
- Oil for frying
Ingredients for Tar Tar Sauce
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 / 2 onion, finely chopped
How to make fried Calamari
- Soak squid that have been cut into liquid milk for 10-15 minutes
- Mix the flour with salt and pepper into a large plastic
- Put in the squid that have been soaked into a flour mixture and shake until squid wrapped with flour
- Pre-heat the oil in frying pan
- Deep-fry the calamari until it’s brown in colour
How to make Tar Tar Sauce
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice. Add in chopped onion and stir until evenly mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator for a few moments until the dough is cold
Serve the tar tar sauce in a bowl, apart from fried calamari. Soooo perfect for a relaxing session with friends during the holidays.
Goodluck on trying 😉