Okay, this is the first recipee. The dish i often made when i start to fall in love in cooking. So often, until everytime my family saw me in the kitchen, they will say “Macaroni schotel again Sis?” Hehehehe .. : D
Here goes the recipe ..
- Onions (sliced)
- Garlic (chopped)
- Choped Meat
- Liquid Milk
- Nutmeg Powder
- Pepper Powder
- Mozzarella cheese / Quick Melt Kraft
- Preheat the oven.
- Grease a casserol bowl with Salted butter or margarine.
- Boil the macaroni and potatoes (which already diced) until the
- macaroni become al dente. remove and drain.
- Saute sliced onions and garlic until it smells nice.
- Add in choped meat and cook until meat changes color.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour liquid milk and cook until half-done.
- Turn off the fire.
- Add in the macaroni and potatoes, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Pour beaten eggs and stir again until evenly mixed.
- Pour macaroni batter into the bowl.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake in oven until cheese looks brown and the batter cooked.
- Remove, and serve right away